Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose an Independent Agent?
It is a common myth that it doesn’t really matter where you buy insurance. This false impression could be costing you money, protection and service. Purchasing insurance is not like buying eggs and milk – it is a valuable safety net for current and future needs for family and business.
Your Independent Insurance Agent or Broker:
- Is not locked into one company like other agents. This means you can retain a comfortable trusting relationship with an agencies because you do not have to look for another agency when your needs change
- Provides you exceptional service and competitive prices due to access of insurance coverage from more than one company
- Gives you choices. Shops for the best combination of price, quality, and alignment with you specific needs
- Advocate when you have a claim
- Evaluates your coverage at regular intervals
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community relationships
- Treats you like a unique individual, not a number. Your satisfaction is the foundation to an independent agent’s livelihood making YOU his or her most significant concern.
What information will my agent need to give me a quote?
You need to provide as much information as possible. When your agent is able to assess your needs completely, it can save you money and time as well as improve your safety, protection and service both immediately as well as in the future.